AFA AdSchool


I've been thinking over the last few months... how can I increase my industry knowledge and skill set? I want to study something, but what? It needs to be practical, relevant and intensive. Post-grad and Masters were my first and obvious options, however during my research I saw a few interesting Masters programs in Israel! Definitely saving that idea for 2011 - better start learning Hebrew.

Then I came across AFA AdSchool. It's academically recognised and government accredited Institution of Higher Education. You can choose to do specific electives or participate in core units and end with a post graduate equivalent in a Certificate in Advertising Communication.

If you're keen to chip away at your education and feel like being in that student head space, check out their website.

wwww.afaadschool.com.au